Troubleshooting for sign up using Facebook Login
If you are facing difficulty signing up for a Verlocal account using your Facebook Login, this is probably due to the fact that you blocked our ability to access your email address in your permissions settings.
We need your email address to send you payment and booking notifications for your classes and remind you when your experience is near.
Here’s how you can change your permission settings on Facebook:
1. Go to your settings panel on Facebook
2. Click ‘Apps’ on your left panel
3. Search for ‘Verlocal’ in the search bar
4. Search for ‘Verlocal’ in the search bar and check the email option
5. Remember to save your settings after you have checked the email option.
6. Go to our website “verlocal.com” and sign up again.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and if you face any more problem, feel free to chat with us now on Facebook by clicking the button below:
or email us at email@example.com
Share your thoughts now.