The Ultimate Fall Bucket List – Have you ever head the phrase, “I’m so bored” a MILLION times? Hands up, because I definitely have and odds are you have to. Luckily for us, there are several thriving cities throughout the U.S. that are filled to the brim with a ridiculous amount of activities for every season– whether you’re in Los Angeles or Austin. Since I happen to reside in SoCal– I’ve hyperlinked some of the locations you can complete these activities based in Los Angeles, but they’re pretty much doable in every city if you do a little general search!
Cozy knits, pumpkins everywhere and changing leaves mean that Fall (finally!) is here. It’s time to break out the bucket list for this season because we’ve all got until Thanksgiving to start checking these top activities off our lists!
- Go Apple Picking | Nothing is cooler than getting geared up in your favorite flannel and heading out to the nearest orchard. Pick your own 1lb AND then press your own cider at Riley’s Apple Farm. Most orchards have a really cool atmosphere with games, delicious eats (like apple cider donuts–mmm!) even pumpkin patches, and are great to make a day trip out of. After hitting the farm, take your loot home and bake some apple pies!
- Make your Own PSL | Coffee lovers unite! Get a group of friends together on a cozy afternoon and make YOUR OWN pumpkin spice lattes rather than hitting the coffee shop. All you need is a recipe for pumpkin pie simple syrup and you can create everything from lattes to your own frozen blended concoctions. Pair with a scary movie + snacks and you have the best Fall night in ever.
- Hit the Pumpkin Patch | This is a given, but it really is fun! Get your significant other or friends together and hit the patch– it’s truly 100% better and much more exciting than just heading to the market to buy your pumpkins and you’re supporting a local! Patches usually have some fun activities, check out Underwood Family Farms for a fun fam day.
- Watch a Move Under the Stars | Cozy on up and hit the rooftop theaters in your city or create your own outdoor movie theatre! Pack up blankets, throws and pillows and then rent a screen to project your movie on! Talk about coolest night ever.
- Get Spooked | Haunted hay rides, spooky adventure parks, live action escape chambers– you name it. You should definitely do at LEAST one spooky/scary thing this season (even if that means dressing up!)
- Create Your Own Fall Scent | Nothing says cozy like a candle! Check out the Verlocal classes in your area to make your own candle or scent that will capture the essence of Fall!
- Make a Fall Wreath | Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas and they are even more unexpected for Fall. You can start by taking a flower class and learning about seasonal blooms, then simply purchase your own wreath form. Hit your local flower mart & get started!
- Mix an Apple Cider Cocktail | Not sure what to do with all that apple cider you made?! Make a warm apple cider cocktail or apple cider mimosa by mixing your fresh batch with bubbly champagne! This can be your go-to drink for the season. If you’re looking to make something more complex, be sure to check out the cocktail class options offered!
- Have A Picnic | Picnics aren’t just for summer. Gather up your warmest blankets and whip up some delicious options for a Fall Sunset picnic. Head to the park where the leaves are changing and enjoy the crisp evening air + yummy eats. If you live in LA, head to Signal Hill for an outstanding view!
What else is on your Fall bucket list? Leave a comment below!
Share your thoughts now.