Fill up the form below to register for your Verlocal Ambassador Content Creator account.
What will happen after you have created your account:
- It will take one business day to process your registration and change your account status as subscriber to contributer to give you posting privileges.
- With contributor status, you can start posting content at stories.verlocal.com/admin.
- Your content will be reviewed by our editorial team within two to five working days. Once the content is vetted, we will provide feedback or make changes if needed.
We reserve the right as editorial integrity to reject duplicate content or unoriginal works.
- Once published, you will receive your reward in 5 working days.
What is my rewards and when will I receive them?
You will only receive your reward if the content is published or scheduled for publication.
For each content that has been published, you will receive 2500 cash points ($25).
If you create more than four content in a month, you will get an extra 2500 cash points.
Cash points can be accumulated and used to redeem any Verlocal experience on our platform.
- Must be original work
- Not duplicated content
- Use other content like images, videos with attributions to owners of the content. Do not use content that you have no rights to.
- We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet our editorial and community guidelines.
- We reserve the right to take down published content when necessary without informing the author.
How do I post content?
You can only create content once you have gotten your contributor status. If you have registered and have yet to receive your contributor status, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- Go to stories.verlocal.com/admin.
- Login to your blog account
- Create your content by clicking ” + New ” in the top navigator bar or go to the sidebar and under “Post” and the dropdown bar, click “add New”.
- Once you have completed your post, please submit it for review and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for your submission, especially if this is your first post.
What kind of content can I create?
You can write any content that you think will appeal to our community. From listicles, articles to even personal anecdotes, this content is for our Verlocal community.
Here are some of our most popular content created by our ambassadors:
- Dominique covers her friends’ love story to showcase the creative process of planning for a wedding.
- Sami shares the top 5 treehouse rentals worth the drive from Los Angeles
- Fiona shares the 5 snowy destinations that are not for skiing
- Julie shares her trip to Austin and its quiet side
- John gives us 7 tips to keep fit while traveling
- Julie shares her experience of a pottery class date night with her husband.
And don’t worry if you need more help, here are resources exclusive for our ambassadors to generate content ideas. You need to login to your account to access these resources:
Share your thoughts now.